Dynavin N7-E9X PRO Radio Navigation System for BMW E90/91/92/93 3 Series 2006-2013
FOR BMW 3 SERIES E90/E91/E92/E93 2006-2013 with automatic climate control panel without iDrive (Click here for the new iDrive-compatible unit!)
- Plug and Play!
- Premium 7"/16:9 LCD capacitive touchscreen display (1024 x 600 resolution)
- iBUS solution integration built-in (for functionality of steering wheel controls)
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible!
- FM RDS TMC tuner with DSP noise masking and 30 preset stations
- Integrated Sound DSP processor with EQ, time correction and 4V pre-out
- DSP Compatible: Integrates Sound DSP processor with EQ, time correction and 4V pre-out
- Logic 7 Audio System compatible with purchase of MOST adapter (select above under "Current Audio System") - How to determine if your car has Logic7
- AV input/output, AUX in/out -- AUX-in flush mount plug sold separately
- SiriusXM compatible with SXV300 Tuner (plug-and-play) sold separately
- Bluetooth (external microphone included) for audio streaming and hands-free voice calling via any smartphone (Android, Apple, etc.)
- Multimedia player by USB connectivity: includes 3 ft. USB cable to extend to glove box or you can get the 6ft flush mount USB extension cable
- Multimedia Micro SD card reader
- Reverse/backup and/or front camera ready; compatible with most universal backup cameras (see backup cameras sold separately)
- SMARTPHONE COMPATIBLE: ANDROID, APPLE iOS, AND MORE
- DynOS operating system platform developed by Dynavin
- Includes navigation software with 3D landview and premium POI: Includes a licensed copy of iGo Primo Navigation Program with North American maps (A $99 VALUE). Premium POIs, 3D buildings, additional maps and updates are available from www.naviextras.com.
- Supports add-on Disc Player (sold separately)
- INCLUDES BUTTON RELOCATOR AND ASHTRAY/POCKET ASSEMBLY: Some E90/E92 cars have a row of buttons beneath the HVAC controls, Usually on older models with seat heaters and other accessories. These buttons need to be relocated to the ashtray area in front of the gearshift. Dynavin provides a revised ashtray assembly to accommodate these buttons. Only available in matte black. (Included in the box wedged on the underside of the styrofoam.)
- One year warranty through Dynavin North America - Fresno, CA
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatible!
This is what separates the N7 Pro from the previous N7. The Pro is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible right out of the box! Simply plug in your Apple or Android Phone via USB (with the appropriate app downloaded on your phone) and you're ready to drive safely! For a list of compatible Apple CarPlay apps, visit: https://www.apple.com/ios/carplay/. For Android Auto apps, visit: https://www.android.com/auto/.
View your Media and Navigation on a clear, high resolution display. A capacitive anti-glare touchscreen gives you precise fingertip control and superior visibility in all lighting conditions.
The Dynavin uses an FM phase diversity circuit, processing the signals of the dual antennas built into the vehicle. DSP algorithms create a noise and distortion free FM signal by merging both radio signals into a single new audio stream. Allowing for optimal radio reception even under the most challenging conditions.
Bluetooth Plus gives you hands-free phone operation plus many other convenient functions like easy alphabetical phonebook search, hold and switch incoming calls, battery and mobile reception level indicators, plus advanced audio streaming while displaying song, artist and tag information. Compatible with any smartphone.
Dynavin N7 features a built-in navigation system with simple destination input, turn-by-turn voice prompts, and selectable route guidance - everything you need to reach your destination quickly and efficiently. Pre-loaded with rich points of interest, its database includes national parks, restaurants, petrol stations, and much more. Furthermore, Dynavin offers 30 days FREE updating on the maps after the first use. Visit www.naviextras.com to update.
High powered 4 Volt Preamp Outputs ensures ultra clean signal transmission from the Dynavin to aftermarket amplifiers. When properly gain matched these high voltage RCAs virtually eliminate noise and distortion, even at high volume levels.
Dynavin N7 head units use high-resolution Burr Brown 24-Bit Digital to Analogue conversion allowing for clean, accurate, stunning sound reproduction.
1. Steering wheel remote control integration
2. Optical Park System (OPS) integration
3. Climatronic control status integration
4. Support MOST solution for OEM LOGIC7 sound system
5. Onboard computer information integration
6. Virtual parking track line integration
7. Retain PDC and Warning tone
Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM:15 / MW: 15)
Memory: Auto Memory
RDS Functions: AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
Compatible with Android smartphones and Apple iPhone, iPod, and iPad
Built-In Bluetooth Module
Bluetooth audio streaming with tag info display
Phone Book Transfer
Phone Book Search: Alphabet Search
Wired Microphone Included
Call History Display
Adjusting the volume when receiving a call
USB / SD Media Connection
USB Connection (USB Cable Included)
Music Playback: MP3/AAC/WMA Playback
USB Class: Mass Storage, Play from device
Available Selections: Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Podcast, Genre, Composer, Audiobook
Alphabet Search Function
Information Display: Artist, Song Title, Album Title
Cover Art Displayed on Apple Devices only
Subwoofer Level Adjustment
Dyna-Bass level adjustment
Bass Level Adjustment
Bass Center Frequency Adjustment
Bass Bandwidth Adjustment
Treble Level Adjustment
Treble Center Frequency Adjustment
Source Tone Memory
Time Correction Adjustment
Equalizer: 9-Band Parametric Equalizer Feature
Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
High Grade Audiophile Design
SD Card: Video Playback
PreOut: 3 sets PreOuts (4V) and 1 AV Output
AUX-In: 1 AV Input
Steering Wheel Control interface included
Power Antenna Output
Amplifier Remote Turn-On Output
Camera Guide Line Adjustment
Dual Zone Control
Required accessory and compatibility notes: