2. Wiring: Depending on your model of car, you may not use all the wiring provided and/or all the wiring in your vehicle.
3. Touchscreen unresponsive: If after installation the touchscreen isn’t responding or the radio freezes, reboot the unit by inserting a paperclip into the “RST” or “RESET” button hole on the front of the unit.
6. Microphone: The external microphone included in the box must be installed. The radio will not work with the factory microphone.
7. Backup Camera: The Dynavin is backup and/or front camera compatible with aftermarket universal-style cameras. Click here for Aftermarket Backup Camera Wiring help.
8. USB Ports, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto: There are two USB ports on the back of the Dynavin radio. The one labeled “Phone” is used for faster charging of any smartphone and can be used for wired Android Auto. The “Media” USB port is used to update the Dynavin's firmware, can be used for wired Android Auto, and can be used to play media via USB drive. Each of the provided 3 ft USB extension cables are plugged into the USB ports on the back of the radio. For Android Auto, simply plug in your phone via USB cable to the “Phone” or “Media” USB extension cable and it will initiate Android Auto automatically. Note: Apple CarPlay is currently wireless only. If CarPlay is not connecting properly, make sure you have the included Bluetooth WiFi antenna threaded onto the back of the Dynavin labeled “WIFI BT”. Click here for more.
9. Bluetooth Pairing: If Bluetooth is not connecting, see the bolded text above. To pair your phone to the Dynavin’s Bluetooth, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone. Search for devices and select Dynavin 8. If needed, the PIN is 0000. If you need to delete a phone pairing, go to the “Phone” menu, and select the “Setup” gear icon in the lower right corner of the screen. Scroll down to “Select telephone”. Tap the X next to the phone pairing you’d like to delete. Click here for more Bluetooth troubleshooting.
10. GPS Navigation: iGO Primo GPS navigation is now built in. No more microSD cards! Make sure to install the GPS antenna and test placement for good reception. Even if you don't plan to use GPS navigation, if you want the time to display you must install the GPS antenna.
11. SiriusXM Tuner: If you are installing the SiriusXM SXV300 tuner, go to the “System” menu from the main screen and make sure that “System Language” is set to US. Then once the tuner and antenna are installed properly (using the provided adapter cable), in the “Radio” menu you will see the “Sirius” or “SAT” option selectable on the lower left corner. It can take about 24-48 hours for it to fully populate categories, station info, etc.
12. Boot Logo: If you want to customize the boot logo, you can find the instructions in the Dynavin Owner’s Manual on page 32 or click here.
13. Plug-and-Play: Dynavin radios are plug-and-play. There is very little to no wire cutting involved. Please contact us before you modify any parts unless instructed to do so by us (Dynavin North America) or as stated in one the install guides on our website.
14. Firmware Updates: Periodically, Dynavin releases new firmware to update the Dynavin’s software for bug fixes, added functionality, and/or general improvements. Click here for the latest firmware updates and step-by-step instructions.
15. Rebooting Manually: After installation, please reboot the Dynavin manually by inserting a paperclip into the “RST” or “RESET” button hole on the front of the unit.
For install or tech support, please email support@DynavinNorthAmerica.com
We would greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with us! Check your email for the TrustSpot review link or click here and get a $10 refund with your honest review and Dynavin radio install pic! (Email email@example.com if you have trouble submitting your install pic.)